Money Making Tips
Using PTC, Survey, Search, and Writing sites to make money on the internet.

Continuing the Challenge

Labels: ,
Adgitize your web site.

Alright so yesterday I talked about how I signed up for advertising with
Adgitize. Well today I logged in and guess what...340 Points! I will have to wait till tomorrow to see how many points it is worth but I think it should be worth it. From what I am hearing from other members it is relatively 80cents to a dollar, and if that is true it was so worth the clicking I did. (Though I figured how to be more productive today)

Anyways I hope that you all will also sign up as I got 53 views from them, along with one new commenter. Sign Up today!



Share Post with Others

Stumble Delicious Facebook Technorati Twitter
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Add to Technorati Favorites

About Me

My photo
Hello. If you have managed to stumble across my blog I thank you for dropping by. My pen name is Izzy, and that is what I go by when I am here on the web.

I've picked up a love for writing, and enjoy other activities, such as telling jokes, and break dancing.

Blog Archive


ads

Sponsor Blogs