Money Making Tips
Using PTC, Survey, Search, and Writing sites to make money on the internet.

Taking the Advertisement Challenge

Adgitize your web site.

So This week I decided to take the leep with Adgitize and have bought a link over at LoaTW and am going to see how well traffic/cash income goes.

Setting up the Plan
Since I'm trying to maximize the amount of income that I get from Adgitize, I am going to sett up a small plan for blog schedual and here's how it goes...
  1. Click on as many Adgitize ads as I can each day.
  2. Post once a day either here or on LoaTW.
  3. Show my stats weekly to my readers.

I know these are very simple, and not too detailed, but sometimes that is what you need for a plan; just to have a plan.

If you would like to make a little extra money off your blog then head on over. the code takes like 2 minutes to install, and you can find a few other great blogs through this service. Check it out


Share Post with Others

Stumble Delicious Facebook Technorati Twitter
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Add to Technorati Favorites

About Me

My photo
Hello. If you have managed to stumble across my blog I thank you for dropping by. My pen name is Izzy, and that is what I go by when I am here on the web.

I've picked up a love for writing, and enjoy other activities, such as telling jokes, and break dancing.

Blog Archive


ads

Sponsor Blogs