Money Making Tips
Using PTC, Survey, Search, and Writing sites to make money on the internet.

Social Networking that Pays!!!

As I was trying to generate more page views through easyhits4u (great site, you should check it out.) I ran across an add that seemed kinda cool.

The idea behind Zenzu is that it is a social networking site like Myspace, yet unlike Myspace this company actually shares ad revenue with you. It is free to sign up, and already has a decent amount of users on it.



Here is the link to sign up, they have a video that explains it in greater detail. As an intro I am planning on giving out 50 entrecard points to the 1st 10 who sign up. Leave a comment with your user name, and I'll send the points immediately. Stumble Delicious Facebook Technorati Twitter
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Add to Technorati Favorites

About Me

My photo
Hello. If you have managed to stumble across my blog I thank you for dropping by. My pen name is Izzy, and that is what I go by when I am here on the web.

I've picked up a love for writing, and enjoy other activities, such as telling jokes, and break dancing.

Blog Archive


ads

Sponsor Blogs