Money Making Tips
Using PTC, Survey, Search, and Writing sites to make money on the internet.

Money making through Searching and Offer Completion

As you all know I posted up a new site that I found 2 or 3 weeks ago called SwagBucks. Since then I have been using the service, and would like to give you a review of it along with a new site I have been using called CashCrate.


Search & Win


SwagBucks
As I said before this is a site where where they pay you when you search. Now its not real money, but they give you what is called 'SwagBucks' and you can use those to snag merchandise off their site.

Ways to earn

Now searching is not the only that you can generate 'Bucks.' You can add them on Twitter, follow their blog/facebook, or you can send in your old cell phones/mp3 players. Also you get credit for referrals' first 100 bucks, and for those of you that follow under my twitter I'll give you the code when I get so we can all share the 'swag love.'

My Overall Opinion
I like it a lot. The site seems pretty good, and I have already earned '25 Bucks.' The search is not as great Google, but it works fairly well. I have yet to cash out yet as I am saving for a prize worth having but I'm not worried as searching is something that I do everyday. So all in all I recommend it from what I have seen, and will give you all a bigger update when I get my first payment.



CashCrate
I really like the idea of this site. Basically you fill out surveys, and offers to earn both cash and points. The points can be cashed in for prizes, and the cash can be redeemed after you reach a $20 minimum cash out.

How Much I Make Per Day
I started out trying to work up to $4.00 a day, but that didn't work after I ran into some problems with my family firewall. You can make a whole lot depending on the amount of referrals you have. Realistically though, it's up to you. You can make $20 or $0.20 as there is close to a hundred offers everyday.

Overall
It's a good site. It is built well and has a good feel to it. It can get tedious sometime as there are pending offers that I have had for a while that have yet to go through as some companies are stupid, but other than that I see no problems. I would have gotten a check but because I only signed up on the 23rd I wasn't able hit the the cash out. But I say Try Out CashCrate.

Oh and here is my totals on Money earned:
PTC Sites-- $0.26
Adgitize--- $0.05
Adsense---- $0.50
CashCrate-- $0.25
Triond/AC-- $1.01
Surf/Hits-- $0.10
Surveys---- $10.00 (got a gift card for StarBucks in the mail.)

Month of March Total $79.9ish Stumble Delicious Facebook Technorati Twitter
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Add to Technorati Favorites

About Me

My photo
Hello. If you have managed to stumble across my blog I thank you for dropping by. My pen name is Izzy, and that is what I go by when I am here on the web.

I've picked up a love for writing, and enjoy other activities, such as telling jokes, and break dancing.

Blog Archive


ads

Sponsor Blogs