Money Making Tips
Using PTC, Survey, Search, and Writing sites to make money on the internet.

Setting Goals, and Sticking with Them



So when it comes to money and making it, it is important to set out a list of what you want to accomplish, well all things really. For those of you following LoaTW, (my other blog) you will find that I am personally working on a few goals myself, and one of them is to have 100,000$ sitting in my bank account by the time that I am 25.

I know it is a stretch. especially with college, and everything else that I have coming up, but I figure a dream is at least worth the journey. So, as of yesterday I worked out my plan, and while I am still working on details, I at least have a plan.

The Steps
Introduce Income
Well as those that have been reading know, I am a big fan of PTC sites though I have still made not that huge amount of money. The ones that I am following atm are PPClix, SmithBux, Meansbux, ClixSense, UnoBux, NotSoTricky and ShortBux. Although I am making only pennies right now, I know that it is better than all those out of work right now. Here is an analysis of what I am making on average per day.
PPclix $0.14
SmithBux $0.06
MeansBux $0.05
ClixSense $0.05
UnoBux $0.04
ShortBux $0.035

Total $0.38

Now yes, I know this income sucks especially for the time I put in right now, however I hope to get a few more referrals once I cash out at PPClix (they have had some really bad issues with the beta)

Additionally I am making 5cents off Adgitize and 10 off today with Clips. AC paid me again for 3 dollars For an article on Reading for Teenagers. Here is the proof.

also I am getting a few bucks here and there for Adsense which is nice, and some survey sites (adding proofs later.)

Plans to Improve
So why all this, well it is showing what I am making off the web right now, to show you how much I make in the future. Right now my goal is $5000 by the end of this year. I plan on getting a job and working towards this goal more in depth but for now, this is what I have, as school holds me from making much more.

So for now that is my plan, I know it isn't much and the direction is a bit iffy, but I'm working on the details as I go. Stumble Delicious Facebook Technorati Twitter
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Add to Technorati Favorites

About Me

My photo
Hello. If you have managed to stumble across my blog I thank you for dropping by. My pen name is Izzy, and that is what I go by when I am here on the web.

I've picked up a love for writing, and enjoy other activities, such as telling jokes, and break dancing.

Blog Archive


ads

Sponsor Blogs