Money Making Tips
Using PTC, Survey, Search, and Writing sites to make money on the internet.

Problems with EntreCard?

So with the exception of EntreCard weirding out on me, today's clicking was not too bad. I got everything done that needed to get done, and all in less than about a half an hour. Now I am off to get ready for my graduation ceremony. I'm pretty excited :)

Hopfully EntreCard will fix their issues and I will be able to drop later tonight...but I guess we will see won't we?




Share Post with Others

Stumble Delicious Facebook Technorati Twitter
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Add to Technorati Favorites

About Me

My photo
Hello. If you have managed to stumble across my blog I thank you for dropping by. My pen name is Izzy, and that is what I go by when I am here on the web.

I've picked up a love for writing, and enjoy other activities, such as telling jokes, and break dancing.

Blog Archive


ads

Sponsor Blogs