Money Making Tips
Using PTC, Survey, Search, and Writing sites to make money on the internet.

Not a Great Month for PTC

Regrettably this month has been very bad for PTC. PPClix has had to announce a reset due to the amount of false accounts, people stealing money from the site, and just plain old problems. Also it seems that SmithBux has gone out of business right before I managed to cash out :(

Now I'm not saying that PTC is hopeless, but I am saying that, if you are going to invest be very carefull with how you spend. I know people that have made a lot of money with these programs, and there are a lot that don't make and even loose some. Just be careful. Stumble Delicious Facebook Technorati Twitter
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Add to Technorati Favorites

About Me

My photo
Hello. If you have managed to stumble across my blog I thank you for dropping by. My pen name is Izzy, and that is what I go by when I am here on the web.

I've picked up a love for writing, and enjoy other activities, such as telling jokes, and break dancing.

Blog Archive


ads

Sponsor Blogs